Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What training participants said: This makes me proud

I am not a natural when it comes to blowing my horn about my success but here is something that I like to share.

Comments from my recent training participants from my company (my current "daytime job"):

"You are a very good trainer. Many thanks that you involved me in the NLP training. Really appreciated it and hope that we could have more this kind of training in future."
Participant from the IT Department

I really enjoyed the training and I think it really can add value to the team and also to me personally.
General Manager - Asian Region

"I am using "the tools" shared and we’ve been openly analyzing ourselves among colleagues."
Senior Manager

"It changed the way I look at the world. from yesterday onwards, I will be more observant and try to analyze other people more… Will also at a more conscious state when I move my body….body language will be more or less affected and I now know why my brother-in-law likes to look at the ceiling when I asked him questions."
Manager

"I basically liked all the training subject – the contents, the way they were presented and “role play”.
Manager

There are more comments on applicatbility of the training to team building, internal and external communication and so on, but these are the ones that fit best in here.

They are great affirmations that I am on my way!

I will expand this entry, since it is also good to read positive things when things don't work out that way and sometimes, they don't do. This then is the time where I need those comments.

(NLP in Asia)











No comments: