Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Surgery performed under hypnosis

Isnt' it amazing, this power of hypnosis and suggestions?

In the UK, a surgeon made an incision in the groin to repair a hernia live on television - without usual anaesthetic, just using hypnosis.

Absolutely possible.

When I did my training as a hypntherapist, my trainer ask one of the participants to lay on three chairs lined up in a row. He then relaxed the person, and suggested to his mind to be like a steel bar.

After inducing him (putting him into hypnosis), my trainer removed the chair in the middle. It was possible for another participant to sit on the person in hypnosis.

After a while, my trainer called the participant back from the hypnotic state.

Asked, what would have happened if he would have let the person wake up alone, my trainer said, that he would have felt stiff, initially.

The power of the mind. Simply amazing.

NLP in Asia

(NLP in Asia)








1 comment:

barnsley hypnotherapy said...

Hypnotherapy fosters an attitude of independence and mastery in coping with problems and can also accelerate the healing process in many physiological problems.