Thursday, April 27, 2006

Conquer your fear

A while ago, I bought "Chase - Somethin' to feel about", an album that features motivational or inspiring messages with music. Ah - partially, I would say hypnotic messages.

Anyway, there is one song, my favourite, with the one line in it that just blows me away:


"The only thing that distinguishes a conqueror from a slave is the action you take right now."
The context is fear and that we have to take actions to conquer our fear on a daily basis. But that when we do so, we also get stronger, day by day until one day, you are strong and the fear is gone.

Think about it - how often do we actually feel like slaves in our daily routine and habitual ways of doing things. We actually have sayings for this: "Don't slave me like this," "I feel so slaved today" or "Don't treat me like a slave." Others will come to your mind as well.

So - what actions have you taken today to free your mind? To free yourself from your role and inner prison?

(NLP in Asia)










No comments: