Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Criteria to chose a coach and/or a training company

I am simply curious and ran a couple of those questions with companies that use training- and workshop providers and coaches. Now I am forwarding this question to you reading this post. Be honest, be open - if you are shy, send me an e-mail.

My simple question is - what are you looking for in a training- and workshop providers?

Most of the time, I heard "passion" - passion is important. Hence, the energy to convey learning and motivation and the enthusiasm coaches and trainers have for their job and the subject they are training.

Basically, this appears to be the entry ticket - as a participant, I wouldn't like to be in a session that is boring, uninspiring, or doesn't convey learning or even the message.

What else is there? Costs? Price? Knowledge transfer? Applicability?

What are you looking for, you, who is reading this entry. You as someone who is hiring a training- and workshop provider, or as someone, whose training you would attend?

Secondly, and as a coach - what are you looking for in a coach? Would you actually hire someone as a coach whom you have never met? Or only met through the net and his or her webpages? Is there a level of trust that needs to be there immediately, or can that be developed in the first coaching or meeting session?

I am curious to receive responses to these questions. To get better, to learn more. To add value to my service offering! In the end - to serve my customers and clients better. So shoot off your e-mail or submit those comments!

(NLP in Asia)










No comments: