Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A race of my own

I am working on my own, currently, or, if you want, with my wife, who is a certified hypnotherapist.

Then, I have a couple of friends with whom I also plan to conduct trainings with, such as the one last week. We also submitted a proposal to a very big organisation in Malaysia and were shortlisted - which is one great success story.

What I want to say, however, is that now, since I have my own business, things are really great and crazy, in all ways possible.

Many, many things to do, from organising tax payments, marketing, tracking of leads, developing material, meeting people, writing proposals, creating templates for letters, invoices and similar. I shouldn't forget blogging, of course. There is much, much more, but boy, this is a 8 days a week job.

Fun so and I wanted it that way, right?

The major difference is that I am stirring the wheel - so I can browse the web when I want, or call, when I want.

How does it feel? Well, last week, I started to think of it as Monopoly Game. You know the game, right? Well, I loved to play the game when I was way, way younger, about 200 or 300 years back. I loved to win, and in fact, I might say that the game developed my competitive streak in me. It was nice to win, and to own the places that I wanted.

Of course, this is different now, since I am dealing with real time events and people or organisations. As mentioned earlier, this is a beautiful business, with beauty shown when people and organisations tranform magnificently. This feels like I have bought a hotel in Monopoly, and someone just steps onto the place.

It simply feels great, to see something, that is called Asia Mind Dynamics grow. And still, there is so much to do. I keep you posted.


(NLP in Asia)

(http://www.alwayswow.com)

No comments: