Friday, February 16, 2007

Congratulations to all graduates of the Certified NLP Practitioner Course of Asia Mind Dynamics

Last Sunday was the day of Asia Mind Dynamics and the participants that came out of my NLP Certified Practitioner Course. 8 days, four weekends, and we got closer to each other, through offsite meetings, onside discussions and exercises.

We all were stretched, in breaking our habits, learning new patterns and understanding of how to run our brain and, ultimately, our life.

No more excuses for having a lack of energy, lacking motivation or coming late. Guys, you are AT CAUSE for your life.

We started the 8 days by stating, that this will be the best training that the participants ever had - and we achieved it!!!!!

They were ready for change, because .... they were there. This contrasted many that said, yeah, I have to change, I will come, and I want to take control of my life.

These guys were there, and they succeeded - brilliantly!

It was exhilarating for the participants. Last Sunday was their day - they had their "examinations", or demonstration. This happened by showing their skills in exercises to the trainer - me :)

They performed magnificently, all of them.

Congratulations to Michael C., Michael H., Nora H., Najwa D, Jasmine R., and Margaret T. I am proud of you!

Award-Ceremony.jpg

I was very surprised to received a present as well - a pointer. Great - because well, you know why :)

Present-for-me.jpg


More pictures can be found here.

Some comments from the participants:


"Andreas has the enthusiasm for his subject that explodes into your subconscious mind and really makes NLP real for me. I recommend this training for everyone who already thinks that they are great – because they will realise just how much better they will be.”


or:


“Your passion and drive is extremely powerful and empowering. I enjoyed the classes.”


Wow - I am so proud. It was a great moment, to sign your certificates.

(NLP in Asia)












(Asia Mind Dynamics)

No comments: